• Subscribe
  • What do you publish on your Social Media?

Patryk Pijanowski
    21 replies
    Hey! I would like to know what type of posts you publish on your Social Media. Are they exclusively Use Case or also user reviews? I would appreciate any feedback :D

Replies

Jenifer Lamberto
    I find that focusing too much on use cases can be misleading. Mixing in user reviews would offer a more balanced view of the product.
    YanXu
    Any post that I feel is worth sharing or generates discussion, I look forward to integrating with others' ideas!
    Cavan
    Hey! I frequently combine use examples and user reviews. It allows me to demonstrate how my product works and what others have said about it.
    Rajesh Chopra
    I enjoy sharing a variety of information, including use cases, user evaluations, and occasionally behind-the-scenes content. It keeps my newsfeed diverse and entertaining!
    I usually publish a mix of customer reviews and practical suggestions for using the product. I find that both sorts of material effectively engage my target audience.
    Mae Twyman
    Occasionally, I also post user reviews to highlight how others are benefiting from the products or services I discuss.
    Claudia Dennis
    My social media posts are a mix of user reviews and case studies.
    Fermin Blocher
    A variety of content I published including use cases, user reviews, and industry insights. It’s important to mix it up to keep the audience engaged and provide value from different angles.
    Mathews Simons
    I mostly post user reviews because they give real insight into how products work in everyday use.
    Akute Mauton
    I like sharing both use cases and user reviews. It helps my followers see different sides of a product and make informed decisions.
    Zane Ryan
    Never discuss any politics-related topics, only focus on sharing development programs, new things, anime, and games.
    Vishwakarma
    I mostly share the travel experiences on my social media, showcasing breathtaking destinations and the adventures that come with exploring new cultures and the places.
    Sukumar
    My social media is a mix of product reviews, industry news, and personal milestones.
    William Campbell
    I use my social media to share helpful resources, articles, and tools that I find useful. It’s a way to give back to my network.
    Ashley James
    Choose descriptive names for variables and function.
    Ava Marie Johnson
    Usually I post stuff I find interesting or think will spark good discussions - coding projects I'm working on, random shower thoughts, cool AI tools I discovered, etc. Love seeing what others share and building on each other's ideas! 💡
    megan scott
    I’m all about user reviews on my social media! They provide authentic feedback that’s more relatable than just theoretical use cases.
    Sutton Willow
    I post a mix of both. Use cases show potential, while user reviews highlight real-world experiences.
    Pintu Kumar raj
    I usually stick to user reviews because they give genuine feedback. However, I’m considering adding some use case posts to diversify my content.
    Ethan Samuel Bennett
    Mostly just life updates, travel pics, and funny memes 😄 Trying to keep it positive and connect with friends! Always down to see thought-provoking posts that spark good convos in the comments too 🗣💭