What do you obsess over in business?

Vertika Nigam
18 replies
You can only pick 1 from below, and nothing else. 1. giving great experience to your customers 2. getting more people to engage 3. looking cool among competitors And, why so?

Replies

Zohra Belkhiria
Should be number 1, cause if we don't give great experience to our customers, we will not have long time engagement, and so looking cool will not have good added value.
Dan O'Malley
1 because I'm a UX Designer first.
Arthur Leclercq
1 it's the best way to get good customers that will engage, spread the word about their experience
Pratheek Adi
If I had to pick one, it would definitely be giving a great experience to customers. Because at the end of the day, happy customers are the backbone of any successful business.
Vinod Katam
I belive all the 3 options are not mutually exclusive, at least not completely. You build great experience for the customers, then will stay and engage, which will solve for option 2, to an extent with the right mix of marketing. You have 1 and 2, then you will be looking cool among competitors. However, at the end of the day, it really doest matter if we you are looking cool among the competitors or not, as long as your hitting your business goals and targets. Ferrari was the coolest among all its competitors, its the dream car of almost every enthusiast on the planet, but was on the verge of bankruptcy till it was acquired by Fiat. So my answer to this question is, Im obsessed with giving a minimum lovable experience (MLP) to the customers which will bring in more user to stick to the product.
@vinodkatam94 MLP - i love that. And great example, btw. These are not mutually exclusive. The only thing is that some companies consider their job done when they pour in millions of dollars in ads and get huge traffic to their website and socials, wrongly thinking that they have good quality engagement. Some others would go out and buy awards and participate in popular events trying to look cool. But at the end of the day, their customers get confused on their website and vanish. Bad experience.
Vinod Katam
@vertikanigam cannot agree more. Good marketing strategy might get great traffic, but the traffic only stays if you have a product that has product market fit, which does not mean just having good features, rather, its something that users can understand without any prior experience with same or similar kind of product. Retention is way more important than new user acquisition.
Mihir From PdfGPT.IO
I obsess over giving a great experience to my customers because I believe that happy customers are the key to a successful business. What about you?
@mihir_kanzariya Well said. Great experience is extremely important for me too. To enable that for my clients, things that support are a clear customer journey (all routes), technology that doesn’t fail, and design and automation built upon those. It’s a lot more, but starts here.
Mark Lemuel M
1. Nothing else. I serve my purpose through music. God gave me this talent and this is enough for me.
@kilopolki wow music! Not many on this platform have mentioned music in their statements. All the best!
Gurkaran Singh
I obsess over giving a great experience to customers because happy customers are like the always-on WiFi in a coffee shop – essential for business survival.