What did you achieve on Product Hunt in 2022 ?

Sanat Mohanty
6 replies
Hey friends πŸ‘‹ What were your top achievements on Product Hunt this year ? Did you have a fab launch ? Did you build an audience ? Did you learn anything new ? For me it's been quite a few: πŸ‘‰ Realized the value of consistency: Been on a 41 day streak πŸ‘‰ Met some awesome folks & makers. Front row seat to nuanced launches: Vouch, Frontitude, Makerbox etc. πŸ‘‰Picked up Twitter & Mastodon - thanks to rich conversations on PH

Replies

Dhoorjati Varma
Hello, First and foremost, I am glad in 2022, I finally am in Product Hunt. Here are my best achievements: 1. Consistency as you pointed out. Been on two separate 15-day streaks now in the last 1 and a half months. It's helping me build a habit of checking out new products and discussions whenever I am free and giving good food for thought to my mind 2. Picked up Notion to manage all the things I learn in the day. It's been a great addition to improving my productivity. Also got some amazing templates from the community. I hope there are more impactful achievements to come in the next year.
Sanat Mohanty
@dhoorjati Amazing. Happy to learn about your 15-day streaks. You're right, community discussions are a gem on PH.
Karthik Tatikonda
1. One of my launches ranked on Top2 2. Made $1,000+ from Product Hunt launches 3. Started a newsletter based on Product Hunt
Sanat Mohanty
@karthik_tatikonda great to know mate. Loved the latest edition of 'The Big Bang Launch' newsletter - there's much to learn from Sveta & Dan
flo merian
- launched twice in 2022; // Specify reached #2 Product of the Day, and Design Data Platforms 101 didn't get featured; - had insightful discussions that inspired me an open-source project; - awarded as Community Member of Year (runner up).