🚀 What crypto products do you use regularly and why?

Islam Akramov
5 replies
Hey Product Hunt community! 🌟 I'm curious to know which crypto products you can't live without and what you use them for. Whether it's for trading, security, market analysis, or interacting with dApps, share your go-to tools and why they're essential for you. Let's exchange our best finds and tips! Also, what kind of problems or shortcomings do you feel exist in current crypto apps? Any features you wish they had or issues that need to be addressed? #Crypto #Blockchain #Tools #Trading #Security #Feedback

Replies

Emily Harris
I can't live without CoinMarketCap for market analysis and MetaMask for interacting with dApps. CoinMarketCap keeps me updated on prices and trends, while MetaMask makes it easy to manage my Ethereum-based assets. One issue I have with crypto apps is the lack of seamless integration between different platforms. I wish there were more universal wallets that support a wider range of cryptocurrencies.
Arthur Leclercq
I mostly use Osmosis, a DEX on the IBC (Cosmos interchain), to check prices and follow my bags I use Delta
Migu Rico
OwnrWallet. It is a great crypto wallet. Highly recommend!
Lamern
I also mostly use Osmosis. I can say that in recent years my usage of crypto and crypto tools has grown. And i also try to read something new, especially i was interested in articles like https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2024/0... which provide you glance at future of crypto. For me it was kinda useful you know, and so i try to deepen my knowledge whenever i can
Julie Campbell
For trading, I rely heavily on Binance due to its extensive range of coins and low fees. For security, I use a Ledger Nano S hardware wallet, which gives me peace of mind. CoinMarketCap is my go-to for market analysis as it offers comprehensive data and charts. For interacting with dApps, MetaMask is important, it's user-friendly and widely supported. By the way, what about CoinMe reviews ? I've heard mixed things and would love to know if anyone has experience with it. Sharing your thoughts and tips would be really helpful.