• Subscribe
  • What challenges are you facing with using an AI chatbot for your business now?

Neha
    7 replies

Replies

One big issue I’m facing is the chatbot’s inability to handle complex queries.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    The main challenges with AI chatbots in business are ensuring accurate, context-aware responses and handling complex, nuanced queries effectively. Additionally, maintaining a seamless user experience can be difficult with evolving customer needs.
    Petar Komordžić
    Having Instagram but not using our ZenithChat (Live today) is the biggest problem😂 But jokes aside as comment below stated most changing is ensuring that responses are accurate and that context is maintained, so your user doesn't get inaccurate information. That's what our chatbot alerts you when he can not fulfill user request so you can jump in.
    Terrence Kelleman
    I'd like to unify my CRM (ReAmaze) and my shopify chat bot (ZipChat) to escalate issues not answered in chat or just use something that integrates both. I'm really happy with ReAmaze but paying for two services seems like overkill - where can I find a better solution?
    Sıla Barışık
    Aicado's GPT: Customize, Train, Embed
    Have you ever heard of Aicado AI before? It is really a savior for businesses!
    Harper Perez
    I’m finding it tough to get my AI chatbot to understand nuanced customer questions.
    Adriadna Mascioli
    My biggest challenge with the chatbot is its lack of personalization. It doesn’t seem to remember past interactions or tailor its responses to individual users.