• Subscribe
  • πŸ“š What books have you found most useful as a founder/solopreneur/marketer?

Marina K
    13 replies
    As a first-time founder I am looking for tips on how to do things right with my projects everywhere I can. Here I would like to discuss books. πŸ“– I have just read "The mom test" and finishing "The diary of CEO". Found advice there applicable, text was enjoyable and easy to read. Now I am eager to learn more. πŸ“— Next one on the list "$100M Leads" πŸ“˜ What are you reading? What would you recommend to read for the first-time founder? What are the most relevant books for you in the product making journey?

Replies

Najish
    jim collins explores what makes companies transition from good to great,
    Sandeep Kumar
    James Clear’s book is all about building and maintaining good habits.
    Puja sharma
    Building a story brand by Donald Miller.
    murph
    The War of Art by Steven Pressfield overcome resistance and unlock your creative output
    Dipmala Kumari
    Hi Marina! Zero to One by Peter Thiel is a fantastic read for innovative thinking and building unique products
    Two Heads
    Interesting books down here! Mine; 4 hour work week. I know a lot of you think it's a clichΓ©, but this book really gave me the reason to quit my day job and start freelancing.
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    Bill Aulet's "Disciplined Entrepreneurship" time tested, practical script to start your business, from idea to market fit.