• Subscribe
  • What are your thoughts on the Metaverse? Do you think it will take over real life?

Alessandra Mikail
    10 replies

Replies

Philip Snyder
    I think the Metaverse is an amazing concept, and I truly believe it has the potential to change the way we live our lives. However, I don't think it will completely take over real life – there will always be a need for face-to-face interaction and physical contact.
    Krishna Kumar
    Are you sure that we are not projections, living in a simulation, a metaverse? That said, truly immersive experiences are still far away. We will reach there one day. What the interfaces will be, we can only guess.
    vyshag
    this is actually quite interesting i genuinely feel metaverse will take off one way or the other maybe we might use it for immersive work,education , entertainment but will it be replace our reality idk , dont think so hopefully
    Aditya Rajput
    While Metaverse is great tech, it will never take over our lives. The way I see it. At max, we might mix them with our real life. Like overlay digital info on real-life things. **Only available to subscribers (obviously!)
    Tommy De Rossi
    In my opinion the metaverse already exist and it's gaming, maybe a new open world game (something like minecraft) will come out and be played by everyone and become the "metaverse", but i doubt it