• Subscribe
  • What are your thoughts on the Metaverse? Do you think it will take over real life?

Alessandra Mikail
    10 replies

Replies

vyshag
    this is actually quite interesting i genuinely feel metaverse will take off one way or the other maybe we might use it for immersive work,education , entertainment but will it be replace our reality idk , dont think so hopefully
    Krishna Kumar
    Are you sure that we are not projections, living in a simulation, a metaverse? That said, truly immersive experiences are still far away. We will reach there one day. What the interfaces will be, we can only guess.
    Aditya Rajput
    While Metaverse is great tech, it will never take over our lives. The way I see it. At max, we might mix them with our real life. Like overlay digital info on real-life things. **Only available to subscribers (obviously!)
    Philip Snyder
    I think the Metaverse is an amazing concept, and I truly believe it has the potential to change the way we live our lives. However, I don't think it will completely take over real life – there will always be a need for face-to-face interaction and physical contact.
    Tommy De Rossi
    In my opinion the metaverse already exist and it's gaming, maybe a new open world game (something like minecraft) will come out and be played by everyone and become the "metaverse", but i doubt it