• Subscribe
  • What are your thoughts about meme marketing?

Steve Lou
    23 replies
    Do you use it in your strategy? What tools / platforms do you use for that purpose?

Replies

Dennis Aronov
    I think they are great. As long as they are created with the right niche in mind, it's an effective way of grabbing people's attention and getting your message across in a humorous and digestible way!
    Steve Lou
    @dennis_aronov totally that's what makes it hard sometimes! Finding the meme that captures your target persona is tough sometimes!
    Olena Bomko
    I LOVE creating memes. They 100% work for me. I use my brain :))) I just save all the memes I consume and make my memes in Figma.
    Leena Chitnis
    @olenabomko What do you use to create memes?
    Steve Lou
    @olenabomko haha yes I can see that! Love your memes on LinkedIn & Twitter, need to do more of that myself!
    A big YES to meme marketing!! We tried it for Klu and it gained positive feedback and reactions!:)
    Leena Chitnis
    @sandradjajic what do you guys use to create memes?
    Igor Lysenko
    This is a very newfangled style of product management, and a very good one.
    Elena Tsemirava
    I don't use meme myself. But I always pay attention to them, because they usually evoke positive emotions. And this is very important in promoting a brand.
    Sara jalildokhti
    meme posts and tweets are super eyecatching therefore the brands can connect with their audience personally and emotionally.
    Steve Lou
    @sara_jalildokhti Absolutely! Do you use memes yourself?
    Sara jalildokhti
    @steve_lourdessamy yes!! it one of the best tools specially for gen z !
    Rohan Pathak
    They work absolutely well because they are not boring or educational and they add a new twist to the audience because they're easily Understandable even by people who Might not know anything about the topic!
    Artyom Sviridov
    If it works for a company/brand - why not. Memes can be really fun and memorable.
    Steve Lou
    @sviridov Absolutely! Do you use them yourself?
    Artyom Sviridov
    @steve_lourdessamy As of now - only in personal messages. But I have noted how some companies put memes to a good use in their marketing.
    Prema Toppo
    We're growing on social media because of meme marketing.
    Steve Lou
    @prema_toppo Nice! What's your LinkedIn / Twitter?
    Aaron Branson
    People need a laugh. A meme can connect (you get me) by sharing a pain point and convey your value quickly, and spark enough curiosity to learn more. But AUTHENTICITY is key. If you miss the mark w/ the joke or overplay the 'advertising' angle (i.e. overly corporate branding your meme), you can turn off your audience instead.
    Steve Lou
    @aaron_branson 100%! I think it makes your brand more personable! People are tired to connect with lead magnets :p