🎈 What are your results after launching on PH? Are you still on PH daily?

Sandra Djajic
15 replies
We have 307 downloads of the Klu Chrome extension, 1500+ users, and a 35.7% continuous growth in just 4 weeks after Product Hunt launch. I am officially calling the 18th of April as Klu.so's birthday.🎈 What have been results for you after the launch, are you still active on Product Hunt?

Replies

Julian Renard
Many new users and especially a lot of coverage on different websites, newsletters, and Youtube after the launch. Product in the AI field as well. We also got crazy growth from India organically; we don't really know why ^^. We didn't get any paying users, however. We are working on it πŸš€ @sandradjajic I see you often here and on Twitter; your energy is amazing :-D
Emmanuel Nwosu
These are unbelievable numbers, @sandradjajic Congratulations! I'm planning to launch Voxclips in a couple weeks. It's an animation tool for podcasts and I'm really convinced it's a great product the community is going to love. I'll appreciate your support, Sandra. Also, do you mind if we have a quick chat on LinkedIn? Left you a message. :)
@emmyjo Hii thank you so much! Absolutely, I have my calendly on LN and TW, would love to help! Product sounds super cool 😎
@sandradjajic how did you get the lol badge award?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Mohammad Elzahaby
I come here everyday :) Because i like the discussions
Jamesky
I am on PH daily yeah ;-)
@jamesky1 Yes product hunt is truly amazing, or what they have built. The ability to have this community and place to launch your product is absolute amazing!
Ekrem Γ‡etinkaya
I just posted my app to PH with zero expectations but it managed to get over 1000 visits after that. That made me realize the potential of PH and I’ve been using it daily since then. Plus, this is the best place to get inspirational ideas :)
Erkin Bek
First of all, let me congratulate you! Secondly, what is your secret to a successful launch? :) I have not yet launched and want to hear yours and the views of others who have successfully launched.
Nerijus
I try to be active on PH. I launched my project OpenQR and I've noticed that it hasn't garnered the expected traffic after the launch. Reflecting on this, I believe there might have been some mistakes during the launch process. I'm eager to learn and improve my approach on PH, and I would be incredibly grateful if someone could share a few tricks or insights to enhance my performance on the platform. Your guidance and support would be invaluable in making OpenQR more successful on Product Hunt. Thank you in advance for your support and any advice you can offer!