What are your favorite productivity tools or techniques? How do you stay organized?

SHAN WANG
5 replies

Replies

jenny
My favorite productivity tool is AI-powered Clariti. It helps me stay organized by combining emails, chats, documents, calendar events, and feeds on the same topic into context-rich conversations. This method ensures that all relevant information is in one place, making it easier to stay focused and manage tasks. The AI-driven context is particularly useful for tracking ongoing projects and keeping everything streamlined. @efficient_builder923
John Carmichael
Don't make the jobs too big, it makes completing them faster... always have a bigger goal in the back of my mind. For the easy-to-forget jobs, right now I use Google Tasks (sometimes if I remember) or Jira
Garland Coulson (Captain Time)
Favorite tools: - Notion - Beautiful AI - Copy Ai - TextBlaze Favorite techniques: - Time blocking - Focus timer
PaulWells
I use various methods to increase my productivity. And also do not forget to regularly check the state of your intellect. For this, I sometimes pass various tests. For example, I was recently able to take an iq test on this site. I chose them because they offer professional tests that are developed by experienced psychologists and give really accurate results.
Pavel Kukhnavets
There are so many productivity techniques that can enhance your efforts. Here are some of them that I can sincerely suggest: - Pomodoro technique. You work in focused intervals (usually 25 minutes) followed by a short break. Repeat this cycle to maintain productivity while preventing burnout. - Time blocking. You schedule your day into distinct blocks of time for specific tasks or activities, ensuring you allocate time for both work and personal life. - Eisenhower matrix. You prioritize tasks into four categories: urgent and important, important but not urgent, urgent but not important, and neither urgent nor important. Focus on the most important tasks first. - Getting things done (GTD). Organize tasks into lists, contexts, and projects. This system helps you clear your mind and focus on completing tasks one by one. - Eating the frog. You tackle your most challenging or important task first thing in the morning to avoid procrastination - Ergonomics. You arrange your workspace and equipment to optimize comfort and reduce physical strain, promoting long-term productivity and health. - The 80/20 rule (Pareto Principle). You focus on the 20% of tasks that yield 80% of the results and delegate or eliminate less productive tasks. When it comes to productivity tools, I can recommend any project management tool that includes a Gantt chart.