• Subscribe
  • What are your favorite productivity tools or techniques? How do you stay organized?

SHAN WANG
    5 replies

Replies

Pavel Kukhnavets
    There are so many productivity techniques that can enhance your efforts. Here are some of them that I can sincerely suggest: - Pomodoro technique. You work in focused intervals (usually 25 minutes) followed by a short break. Repeat this cycle to maintain productivity while preventing burnout. - Time blocking. You schedule your day into distinct blocks of time for specific tasks or activities, ensuring you allocate time for both work and personal life. - Eisenhower matrix. You prioritize tasks into four categories: urgent and important, important but not urgent, urgent but not important, and neither urgent nor important. Focus on the most important tasks first. - Getting things done (GTD). Organize tasks into lists, contexts, and projects. This system helps you clear your mind and focus on completing tasks one by one. - Eating the frog. You tackle your most challenging or important task first thing in the morning to avoid procrastination - Ergonomics. You arrange your workspace and equipment to optimize comfort and reduce physical strain, promoting long-term productivity and health. - The 80/20 rule (Pareto Principle). You focus on the 20% of tasks that yield 80% of the results and delegate or eliminate less productive tasks. When it comes to productivity tools, I can recommend any project management tool that includes a Gantt chart.
    John Carmichael
    Don't make the jobs too big, it makes completing them faster... always have a bigger goal in the back of my mind. For the easy-to-forget jobs, right now I use Google Tasks (sometimes if I remember) or Jira
    Garland Coulson (Captain Time)
    Favorite tools: - Notion - Beautiful AI - Copy Ai - TextBlaze Favorite techniques: - Time blocking - Focus timer
    PaulWells
    I use various methods to increase my productivity. And also do not forget to regularly check the state of your intellect. For this, I sometimes pass various tests. For example, I was recently able to take an iq test on this site. I chose them because they offer professional tests that are developed by experienced psychologists and give really accurate results.
    jenny
    My favorite productivity tool is AI-powered Clariti. It helps me stay organized by combining emails, chats, documents, calendar events, and feeds on the same topic into context-rich conversations. This method ensures that all relevant information is in one place, making it easier to stay focused and manage tasks. The AI-driven context is particularly useful for tracking ongoing projects and keeping everything streamlined. @efficient_builder923