• Subscribe
  • What are your 2022 achievements?

Luka Vasic
    16 replies
    It's almost the halfway mark and I would love to know some achievements you made that you are proud of. I got inspired thinking about how my year started and where I am now. The start of the year couldn't be worse. January and February were one bad thing after another. I was all caught up on the bad things but I started to reflect on the good so here are my achievements: - Got an awesome job with awesome people - Held a session at a conference - Read 3 books (as someone who never read anything) - Got back to training, and am now in good shape - Started waking up earlier - Started creating content for LinkedIn - Finished 4 exams - Reconnected to old friends To some, these may seem small but to me, they are just the starting point to a great year.

Replies

It is about the time to get the fruits of my struggles. Just one more month to go.
    Saif Ullah Khalid
    Bubbl Widget
    Launching soon!
    - Found a job that suits my taste. - Got married. and now hoping for more awesome things to happen.
    Sohini Mukherjee
    GoJournal: Diary & Planner
    GoJournal: Diary & Planner
    For someone who had a horrible start to the year, these achievements do not seem small at all. Can't believe it is May already. So many things have happened. But I will take a leaf from your book and stick to the good parts only. - Lost a good amount of weight and got into a healthier routine - Got a promotion at my current job - Working on my anger management - Started a Digital Marketing Course - Got a new job with a better hike (starting next month!) - Finally bought my first iPad - Started writing more for myself - Focusing more on my mental health - Trying my best to give more time to friends and Family Again, may seem not that great to some people but these are some big achievements for me.
    Fares
    I decided to start a new job and I am with great people, otherwise for the rest the year is not over.
    Marina ĐuriΔ‡
    LeadDelta professional relationships CRM
    Really an excellent list, congrats! - Organised a conference with 300+ attendants - Passed 5 exams - Started working out - Ran one race and signed up for two more - Got an excellent job with fantastic people - Started creating content for LinkedIn Grateful for the direction that this month is going. πŸ™ŒπŸ½
    Vedran Rasic
    LeadDelta professional relationships CRM
    So proud of you Luka! πŸ™πŸ’ͺ This is going to be a great year!
    Ulrich Moutcheu
    - Took a semester abroad in the US - Focused more on my goals - Launch my first Saas (almost done with this, lauching in few weeks)
    Sophia Emma
    I just switched to another job with much more benefits than the previous one.
    Al
    - Read 49 books - Improved my mile time from 10 min a mile (slow) to 8:30 (slightly less slow!) - Launching my newsletter Bite Sized Beta!
    Nick Bess
    As I didn't achieve all my goals for 2021, they automatically moved to this year. Plus I added some new ones. So, here is my list: - start my own business - start doing sports regularly - see my favorite band in concert (I've already started putting money aside to visit a concert of Sunrise Avenue in Germany, fortunately, the guys from https://letsgradeit.com/review/a... agreed to help me with additional projects) - travel more and see at least two new countries (actually, I can add the second point here) - do a kitchen renovation I hope to do it all :)
    Dare Boluwatife
    I didn't have much time to do stuff at the beginning of the year as school was in session,I just got my head buried in school work,of course,to get a good grade,but in this past few free months,I have been able to read 2 books,small I know,but i have also been babysitting 3 kids too,and that is actually time and strength consuming,I'm currently on a scholarship with @ ingressive for good,learning product design,also learning how to design with canva,yeah,so that's where I'm at presently.
    Shebuel Inyang
    - Got more involved in Open Source. - Gave my first public tech talk. - Got invited to speak on Twitter space about open-source. - Got my article featured in the biggest online open-source publication. - Got an internship at an open-source organization. - Getting recognized for good work in the open-source community and connecting with amazing folks. - Starting an open-source project. - Helping people get started in open-source. - Now reading and taking a few professional open-source management courses because my goal for next year is to work at Google Open Source πŸ€—