What are the tools that you use daily to increase your productivity?

Sanjay Somashekar
27 replies

Replies

Dilan Aydın
For project management: ClickUp For tracking paid campaigns: Adjust For emailing: Hubspot For content marketing management: Oppflow For time management: Google Calendar
Sanjay Somashekar
@dilan_aydin This is a great list of productive tools that a marketer can use, looking forward to check out Oppflow!
Sanat Mohanty
Simple spreadsheet ( i know lame !) + notion
Neri Raanani
Google calendar. 🤪 I simply divided my events into 3 different categories, each one with a different color. 1)"Working time" for dedicating a specific time frame for working on a task 2) "Reminders/ To dos" - for example: call xxx, follow up on xxx. 3) "Meetings/events"
Sanjay Somashekar
@neri_raanani After all productivity is managing time efficiently! Google Calendar does the job well
ann nalbandyan
1. slack 2. Calendly 3. Google trive 4. Tag manager
Sinay Salomon
I use Trello for my daily to do list, then block time in my calendar with all the tasks as focus time when I'm meeting free.
Sanjay Somashekar
@sinay_salomon Trello is a life saver indeed. Works as a command center!
Mahyad
1. Notion - for internal wikis, to-do lists, calendar, everything. 2. SigmaOS - keeping me productive on the web, without getting lost in endless tabs 3. Superhuman - staying on top of email, maintaining a clear inbox Anyone else using this set up? ✌️
Alessandra Mikail
Not really a tool, but I'll turn my phone off throughout the day, it helps with being more productive and if any of my co-workers want to reach me then they can do so through Slack
Sanjay Somashekar
@alessmkl this is my all time favorite :) Keeps us away from any distractions
Anoir Houmou
Kind of boring, but spreadsheets and reminders work wonders for my productivity
Sanjay Somashekar
@anoirhoumou a simple spreadsheet does help sometimes to stay focussed
Csaba Zajdo
I use todoist app and I find it very helpful to keep track of things I have to do. I use Evernote to keep track of my notes and to capture my ideas. I use Google keep for my grocery shopping list. I use a Voice recorder for interviews. I use Dropbox for my important files and documents. I use skype for my interviews. I use IFTTT for my social media marketing and so on.
Sanjay Somashekar
@zajdo_csaba this is a great list here, we certainly have a tool built for our every need!
George Apostolov
Simple notebook to write down tasks and tick them off when they are done.
Sanjay Somashekar
@gapostolov Old school but does the job pretty well
JOSE GONZALEZ
I use HubSpot's Marketing Hub. Whether you want to learn more about personal finance or trade Stocks, Currencies, Commodities and Indices, Compare Brokers will help you.