What are the tools that you use daily to increase your productivity?

Sanjay Somashekar
27 replies

Replies

ann nalbandyan
1. slack 2. Calendly 3. Google trive 4. Tag manager
Sanat Mohanty
Simple spreadsheet ( i know lame !) + notion
Neri Raanani
Google calendar. 🤪 I simply divided my events into 3 different categories, each one with a different color. 1)"Working time" for dedicating a specific time frame for working on a task 2) "Reminders/ To dos" - for example: call xxx, follow up on xxx. 3) "Meetings/events"
Sinay Salomon
I use Trello for my daily to do list, then block time in my calendar with all the tasks as focus time when I'm meeting free.
Mahyad
1. Notion - for internal wikis, to-do lists, calendar, everything. 2. SigmaOS - keeping me productive on the web, without getting lost in endless tabs 3. Superhuman - staying on top of email, maintaining a clear inbox Anyone else using this set up? ✌️
Alessandra Mikail
Not really a tool, but I'll turn my phone off throughout the day, it helps with being more productive and if any of my co-workers want to reach me then they can do so through Slack
Anoir Houmou
Kind of boring, but spreadsheets and reminders work wonders for my productivity
Csaba Zajdo
I use todoist app and I find it very helpful to keep track of things I have to do. I use Evernote to keep track of my notes and to capture my ideas. I use Google keep for my grocery shopping list. I use a Voice recorder for interviews. I use Dropbox for my important files and documents. I use skype for my interviews. I use IFTTT for my social media marketing and so on.
George Apostolov
Simple notebook to write down tasks and tick them off when they are done.
Dilan Aydın
For project management: ClickUp For tracking paid campaigns: Adjust For emailing: Hubspot For content marketing management: Oppflow For time management: Google Calendar
Sanjay Somashekar
@dilan_aydin This is a great list of productive tools that a marketer can use, looking forward to check out Oppflow!
JOSE GONZALEZ
I use HubSpot's Marketing Hub. Whether you want to learn more about personal finance or trade Stocks, Currencies, Commodities and Indices, Compare Brokers will help you.