What are the most useful tools for SEO marketing?

Janset Angı
31 replies
Can you elaborate a bit on how satisfied you are with its use?

Replies

David Torcasi
Ahrefs: SEO Keyword Tool. Google Search Console: Top SEO Tool. SEMRush: Marketing SEO Tools.
Giovanni Ghigliotti
Ahrefs: SEO Keyword Tool. Google Search Console: Top SEO Tool. SEMRush: Marketing SEO Tools. KWFinder: SEO Keyword Tool. Moz Pro: SEO Software.
Janset Angı
@giovanni_ghigliotti2 KWFinder is new to me! Thanks :)
Nico Spijker
Recently started playing around with screamingfrog which tells you a lot about missing on-page SEO/website improvements!
Janset Angı
@nicolaas_spijker sounds sth I might need! I'll check it out for sure. Thanks!
Philip Snyder
Ahrefs + Google Search Console
Shokat Ali
SEMrush for KW research Ahrefs for backlinks
Fabian Maume
Ahrefs and SEMrush are the heavy lifters in the industry. If you want something more affordable Marketing Miner is an underused gem.
Tommy De Rossi
notaku.so to create a blog website from Notion (It can also build docs, help desk and more)
Bonnie Scible
Google Keyword Planner
GamerSeo
In our opinion, the most important are Ahrefs and Surferseo
Joe Forani
Google Analytics
flo merian
@janset_angi Hi Janset 👋 I was in your shoes a few months ago and started this related discussion. Below are some of my favorite SEO tools: Hope it helps!
Tai Nguyen
I would love to recommend us here! So to put this: WriterZen + Ahrefs => Cover all SEO works. - WriterZen: Content creation on page. (Automation to cut down manual workload for researching and clustering your keywords as well) - Ahrefs: manage your keywords and backlink effectively.
Tanesha Austen
Hello! We have a content SEO tool just launched today. Enter any product, service or topic into Leebot to get hundreds of questions people are asking! Use this to create content your customers actually need/want to read :)
Hemant Warier
As a digital marketer, I have found that there are several tools that have been incredibly useful in my SEO marketing efforts. First and foremost, Google Analytics has been a game-changer for me. It allows me to track and analyze my website traffic, understand the behavior of my audience, and identify areas for improvement. It also provides valuable insights into the keywords that are driving traffic to my website, which helps me to optimize my content and improve my ranking on search engines. Another tool that I have found to be extremely useful is SEMrush. It helps me to conduct in-depth keyword research, identify my competitors' SEO strategies, and optimize my own website for higher search rankings. The tool also provides valuable data on my website's backlinks and allows me to monitor my online presence and track my progress over time. Lastly, I have found that using a tool like Ahrefs has been incredibly helpful in my SEO marketing efforts. It allows me to analyze my website's link profile and identify opportunities for building high-quality backlinks. It also helps me to identify any broken links on my website and fix them, which is essential for maintaining a healthy link profile and improving my ranking on search engines. Overall, these tools have been invaluable in my SEO marketing efforts and have helped me to improve my website's visibility and drive more traffic to my site.