• Subscribe
  • What are the best subreddits to get traction and users?

Reid C
    19 replies
    Has anyone grown their following on Reddit? What subreddits did you target to engage with potential users?

Replies

Rayan Zeggari
    Came across a very useful post in indie Hackers yesterday mentioning that: https://www.indiehackers.com/pos... Here's what it says regarding the best subreddits to post on for launch: Reddit: Specifically, r/Entrepreneur, r/startups, r/smallbusiness, r/EntrepreneurRideAlong, r/sideproject, r/indiebiz, r/imadethis, r/design_critiques, r/growmybusiness, r/shamelessplug, r/AlphaandBetausers, r/coupons, r/ladybusiness, r/RoastMyStartup, and so on. But make sure to abide by each subreddit's guidelines. However, I believe that list should be tailored to your business and where your target audience congregates. For DEX, I would suppose I would look more into sales communities.
    Rayan Zeggari
    @reid_c The time taken to make the decision to engage or not could be taken to post on all of them ;)
    Reid C
    @rayan_zeggari hey appreciate all this! I'm part of a lot of the subs listed, but have a hard time figuring out which ones to actually engage with etc.
    Jonathan Tahiry
    @rayan_zeggari thanks buddy πŸ™πŸ½
    Reid C
    @rayan_zeggari Very true my friend very true
    Jonathan Tahiry
    It depends on your ICP, who are your potential users? I might help you
    @jonathantahiry 100% agree find the subreddits that match your ICP otherwise it’s a complete waste of time.
    Jonathan Tahiry
    @slimmy82 have you found yours on Reddit?
    @jonathantahiry yep I have joined 5 main subreddits that are my ideal ICP. I posted to one and got 30 beta users
    Jonathan Tahiry
    @slimmy82 found mine too, but trying to figure out the best approach and messaging before posting. Redditors can be quite rude sometimes πŸ˜…
    @jonathantahiry they sure are. I would reach out to the moderators and speak with them about the best approach