• Subscribe
  • What are the best subreddits to get traction and users?

Reid C
    19 replies
    Has anyone grown their following on Reddit? What subreddits did you target to engage with potential users?

Replies

Jonathan Tahiry
    It depends on your ICP, who are your potential users? I might help you
    @jonathantahiry 100% agree find the subreddits that match your ICP otherwise it’s a complete waste of time.
    Jonathan Tahiry
    @slimmy82 have you found yours on Reddit?
    @jonathantahiry yep I have joined 5 main subreddits that are my ideal ICP. I posted to one and got 30 beta users
    Jonathan Tahiry
    @slimmy82 found mine too, but trying to figure out the best approach and messaging before posting. Redditors can be quite rude sometimes πŸ˜…
    @jonathantahiry they sure are. I would reach out to the moderators and speak with them about the best approach
    Rayan Zeggari
    Came across a very useful post in indie Hackers yesterday mentioning that: https://www.indiehackers.com/pos... Here's what it says regarding the best subreddits to post on for launch: Reddit: Specifically, r/Entrepreneur, r/startups, r/smallbusiness, r/EntrepreneurRideAlong, r/sideproject, r/indiebiz, r/imadethis, r/design_critiques, r/growmybusiness, r/shamelessplug, r/AlphaandBetausers, r/coupons, r/ladybusiness, r/RoastMyStartup, and so on. But make sure to abide by each subreddit's guidelines. However, I believe that list should be tailored to your business and where your target audience congregates. For DEX, I would suppose I would look more into sales communities.
    Reid C
    @rayan_zeggari hey appreciate all this! I'm part of a lot of the subs listed, but have a hard time figuring out which ones to actually engage with etc.
    Rayan Zeggari
    @reid_c The time taken to make the decision to engage or not could be taken to post on all of them ;)
    Jonathan Tahiry
    @rayan_zeggari thanks buddy πŸ™πŸ½
    Reid C
    @rayan_zeggari Very true my friend very true