• Subscribe
  • What are the best outreach strategies for a successful product launch?

Bilal Asif
    17 replies
    Launching on Product Hunt requires effective outreach to generate buzz and attract attention. 🚀 What strategies do you take for outreach? Any tips and hacks proven to be effective? 📊

Replies

Olivia Jane Carter
    Definitely leverage your network to build hype! Reach out to friends, family, and any influencers or journalists you know to help spread the word. Pre-launch teasers on social media can also generate excitement. And don't underestimate the power of a kick-ass launch event!
    itrat batool
    Building a community around your product is a fail-proof method for sure.
    Monalisa Sethi
    Building in public, social selling works the best. This kind of organic methods take time, hence one should start 3-4 months prior to actual launch (at least 2 months). Any other outreach strategy can then complement these efforts.
    Dedew
    For a killer Product Hunt launch, tease early, rally your squad, and post at midnight PST. Engage like crazy, offer a special deal, and reach out to influencers. Keep it fun, authentic, and let the upvotes flow!
    Bilal Asif
    @dedew16 ow that's neat. Have you launched anything recently with these strategies?
    Veeresh Devireddy
    My top strategies includes: 1️⃣ Social Media 2️⃣ Email Marketing 3️⃣ Cross-app Collaboration 4️⃣ Influencers Supports 5️⃣ News and Media
    Bilal Asif
    @veeresh_devireddy I totally agree, I have one question though, what tool do u use for email marketing?
    Albama Linn
    Build a strong community before launch
    Ali Asad Ullah
    understand your audience better then they understand themselves
    Assi Mahmood
    For me, don't afraid to fail, always learn from your mistakes 😍
    Hasan Mahmood
    For a successful launch, focus on community building and engaging on Product Hunt to generate interest and support.
    Fedil John Relampagos
    Build anticipation with teasers, leverage influencers for broader reach, and create a dedicated landing page for early access or pre-orders. Hosting a virtual or in-person event can further engage your audience, while targeted press outreach and blogger partnerships boost visibility.