• Subscribe
  • What are the best outreach strategies for a successful product launch?

Bilal Asif
    17 replies
    Launching on Product Hunt requires effective outreach to generate buzz and attract attention. 🚀 What strategies do you take for outreach? Any tips and hacks proven to be effective? 📊

Replies

Monalisa Sethi
    Building in public, social selling works the best. This kind of organic methods take time, hence one should start 3-4 months prior to actual launch (at least 2 months). Any other outreach strategy can then complement these efforts.
    itrat batool
    Building a community around your product is a fail-proof method for sure.
    Dedew
    For a killer Product Hunt launch, tease early, rally your squad, and post at midnight PST. Engage like crazy, offer a special deal, and reach out to influencers. Keep it fun, authentic, and let the upvotes flow!
    Bilal Asif
    @dedew16 ow that's neat. Have you launched anything recently with these strategies?
    Veeresh Devireddy
    My top strategies includes: 1️⃣ Social Media 2️⃣ Email Marketing 3️⃣ Cross-app Collaboration 4️⃣ Influencers Supports 5️⃣ News and Media
    Bilal Asif
    @veeresh_devireddy I totally agree, I have one question though, what tool do u use for email marketing?
    Albama Linn
    Build a strong community before launch
    Ali Asad Ullah
    understand your audience better then they understand themselves
    Assi Mahmood
    For me, don't afraid to fail, always learn from your mistakes 😍
    Hasan Mahmood
    For a successful launch, focus on community building and engaging on Product Hunt to generate interest and support.
    Fedil John Relampagos
    Build anticipation with teasers, leverage influencers for broader reach, and create a dedicated landing page for early access or pre-orders. Hosting a virtual or in-person event can further engage your audience, while targeted press outreach and blogger partnerships boost visibility.
    Olivia Jane Carter
    Definitely leverage your network to build hype! Reach out to friends, family, and any influencers or journalists you know to help spread the word. Pre-launch teasers on social media can also generate excitement. And don't underestimate the power of a kick-ass launch event!