• Subscribe
  • What Are the Benefits of Time-Blocking and How Can You Get Started?

Merve Tarayıcı
    6 replies
    Time-blocking is a popular technique for managing your time and staying focused on your tasks. Do you use the time-blocking technique, and do you think that it has benefits for being productive?

Replies

Niroshan Ranapathi
    What kind of activities can be time-blocked? I'm interested in trying this technique to boost my productivity.
    Grace Hur
    @axcer_team I swear by this! Especially for conception/ideation work or content writing since there's a point of marginal or diminishing return for these type of tasks.
    Merve Tarayıcı
    @axcer_team maybe you can check out our website. We are going to launch very soon too🚀 https://www.usebeforesunset.com
    André J
    Just work when your energy is on top. The trick is to optimise for working when there is energy. So right after you wake up and after meals. Wind down when the brain starts to fail. Every day is different some days blocks are 6hours long, other days blocks are 20min because sleep was so so.
    Donald Allen
    Time-blocking boosts productivity and reduces distractions by assigning specific tasks to defined time slots, facilitating focused work and effective time management. To get started, identify your key tasks, estimate the time needed for each, then schedule them into your day, allowing buffer time between blocks to accommodate for potential overruns and breaks.
    RFID-Blocking
    Crafting a streamlined, functional schedule with smart wallet isn't just about security; it's a game-changer in protecting your time and optimizing productivity.