What are some tips for users to get the most out of their experience on Product Hunt?

Ghulam Abbas
22 replies
Product Hunt users can explore different categories, follow influential hunters, participate in discussions, and utilize tools like collections and newsletters to stay informed and discover innovative products.

Replies

1. Engage with other founders in the most genuine way to help them. 2. There will be fluff discussions, and it's expected. Don't be annoyed. Every platform is flawed. People will engage in engagement farming, and click-bates are likely, but there is no need to be frustrated about it. 3. Support projects generously and daily -- keep your streaks going. 4. Have a mindset to "give" more than to "take" 5. Be patient. Everything good is worth waiting for and does take time.
Jao Japitana
Simple tips... - Explore - Interact - Try products
Business Marketing with Nika
I would list these: – Try products (makers are genuinely happy when someone gives them feedback and ideas for improving; – Network with people (you can team up with some of them); – Ask and get answers (that's where the discussions come from); 🙂 – Interact also with the PH team.
Thomas
Try try again and engage as well as possible
Oscar
Networking and Interaction
Hossein Yazdi
I think everything wrap in these two activities: - Participate in discussions - Leave a review for live launches
Paulina Hryniewicz
I'd say the most valuable thing for me was getting answers from the community to some very specific questions that were not listed anywhere in the Help Center - so ask away! People here are super helpful and supportive!
Walt Wu
@paulinahryniewicz Couldn’t agree more. It feels like everyone on PH is very friendly, and there’s a lot of positive feedback.
Andrew Grace
Tips from my side: - Visit Product Hunt regularly - Comment, upvote, and share your thoughts on products you find interesting. - If a product offers a free trial or demo, take advantage of it. - Join Product Hunt/Product Hunt groups on social media - Subscribe to their newsletters to stay updated.
Andreas Sohns
I would add that supporting and commenting on products you like can help you get noticed.
Launching soon!
Engage with the Product Hunt community by leaving insightful comments, upvoting products you love, and participating in discussions. Follow products and makers to stay updated on the latest launches. Don't be afraid to explore new products and provide feedback to help makers improve. Problem: Users may struggle to discover and create engaging content consistently for their online platforms. Contentify can help by automating the creation and publication of content across social media, blogs, and websites. Users can customize AI agents to align with their brand identity and marketing goals, ensuring a consistent brand presence. This saves time and effort while maintaining a strong online presence. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI.
Walt Wu
I find myself browsing the community the most, a large subreddit?
Gurkaran Singh
Want to conquer Product Hunt like a pro? Dive into different categories like a tech-savvy Sherlock Holmes, follow top hunters like a digital Sherlock Watson, and engage in discussions like a startup Sherlock squad. It's elementary, my dear user!