• Subscribe
  • What are some new Products being Launched this week?

Ithan Zaslow
    3 replies
    Just curious on some of this weeks upcoming launches and what to expect for the future!

Replies

Abhra Ch.
    Hey @ithan_zaslow! This week is looking super exciting for new product launches! From innovative AI tools to sleek gadgets, there's a lot to look forward to. I am gonna be launching this week as well. Would love your support Get Notified here. (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...)
    Rowan Maxwell Everett
    I heard Anthropic is launching Claude 2.0 this week with expanded knowledge and capabilities. Should be an exciting upgrade to an already impressive AI assistant! I'm also curious to see what new features OpenAI rolls out for GPT-4. Lots of innovation happening in the generative AI space right now.
    Ronald Young
    Curious to hear about new launches too! I know Anthropic just released their Claude model to more users, and Midjourney is dropping their V5 this week which looks super impressive from the beta previews. Also keeping an eye out for what Microsoft shows with the new Bing Chat features at Build conference. Should be an exciting week in AI!