What are some key metrics you track to ensure you’re driving growth efficiently?

My3 Murthy
3 replies
For early stage startups its hard to have many metrics- but one thing I keep count of is how many prospects we spoke to & what their sentiment was while on call. Vague number- but the more people you talk to- the more understanding you gain, hence improving the product. Do you have any metrics that you treat as your north star?

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
Oh, tracking prospects' sentiments sounds like reading the startup tea leaves! My north star metric? I keep an eye on customer retention rates; after all, keeping them around is half the battle won in the growth game! How about you? What's your startup's magic growth potion?
Ibileke Samuel
Good question! My team and I are building FlashApply and it’s still in its early stage. The key metrics I take note of to drive growth is the website click through rate and also the media reach You can check us out on flashapply.ai Good job!💪🏽
Gabriel West
The key metrics that I keep an eye on are the engagement rate and impression rate at the awareness phase, the website visits on the consideration phases and my action phases the number of buyers/those who went to the final process in the funnel. And retarget them. The number of followers on your social media pages is a good key metric if you just started.