I made 100 new friends on PH! My first 100!

My3 Murthy
22 replies
Its all about celebrating the small wins, isn't it? So here we are ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ‰

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
And I am happy we also connected on Twitter. ๐Ÿ™ Keep doing your 30-day video challenge. ๐Ÿ™Œ
Daniel Zaitzow
Great! What is the goal on here for you?
My3 Murthy
@dzaitzow Honestly, I started here because we are launching our product in a 7-8 weeks. But I love how the vibrant the community is & want to involved without an agenda. The value I get from here is insane!
Ashley from Shadow
Congrats! I'd be happy to connect and be your 101st friend LOL Let's connect on Linked In :)
My3 Murthy
@ashley_from_shadow haha! absolutely! the more the merrier- Happy to connect on LinkedIn! PH isn't allowing me to plug in my profile links here. You can find it on my PH profile or you can drop yours here & I can follow you :)
EvalsOne
congrats. what's the timeframe on that?
Prem Saini
Amazing, I saw your 30 day video challenge & it's amazing. Good luck on your journey๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
Eric_Jin
It's so cool, follow you on twitter and PH! Also welcome you to check out our upcoming launch and would greatly appreciate your support and feedback๏ผ
Shemtov Yogi
O thats great! I just followed you on PH as well :)
Michael Gonzalez
Great to know that be consistent on your 30 Day video challenge
Thomas
Wao thats great! Lets connect too!
My3 Murthy
@thomas_mike haha! absolutely! the more the merrier- Happy to connect on LinkedIn or X! PH isn't allowing me to plug in my profile links here. You can find it on my PH profile or you can drop yours here & I can follow you :)
Sansa Grey
I will be happy to be connected as well, where can i connect with you?
My3 Murthy
@sansa_grey Happy to connect on LinkedIn or X- I try to be active on both. PH isn't allowing me to plug in my profile links here. You can find it on my PH profile or you can drop yours here & I can follow you :)
Lorenz Sell
Love your 30 day video challenge. I'm doing a 30 day writing challenge on LinkedIn. Although I hope it will last much longer than that. Challenging but super fun :-)
My3 Murthy
@lorenzsell Thanks for listening to me rant :P That's amazing! LinkedIn, for me, is so much harder. You have a new follower on Linkedin!