• Subscribe
  • What are some insights you gained before and after the launch?

Ghulam Abbas
    10 replies

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Before the launch, I was in data crunch mode like a squirrel gathering acorns for winter. Now, post-launch, I'm riding the rollercoaster of feedback and insights like a data-driven thrill-seeker!
    Apurva Desai
    Before launching Instaplug (https://instaplug.app), we had several hypotheses about what our potential users would find most valuable. We conducted surveys and interviews to validate our assumptions and received positive feedback, particularly regarding the ease of integrating our Instagram widget into various website platforms. We also spent a considerable amount of time optimizing our onboarding process to ensure a smooth user experience from the get-go. However, after the launch, we faced some challenges that we didn't fully anticipate. Despite our efforts, our product wasn't featured, which significantly impacted our visibility and engagement. Here are a few insights we gained: Community Engagement: Building a community and engaging with users on platforms like Product Hunt well before the launch can make a significant difference. We realized that our pre-launch community engagement was not as strong as it could have been. Marketing Efforts: Relying solely on being featured on Product Hunt for visibility isn't sufficient. A comprehensive marketing strategy, including social media, email campaigns, and collaborations, is crucial to drive traffic and engagement. User Feedback: While we didn't get the level of engagement we hoped for on Product Hunt, the feedback we received from our early adopters was invaluable. We learned about specific pain points and areas for improvement that we hadn't considered before. Iterative Improvements: Post-launch, we've been able to iterate quickly based on user feedback. This has helped us refine our product and make it more aligned with our users' needs. Overall, the launch was a learning experience. While not getting featured was a setback, it pushed us to explore other avenues for growth and engagement, ultimately making our product and strategy stronger.
    CY Zhou
    Before the launch, I realized the importance of thorough market research and user testing. After the launch, I learned that continuous feedback and iteration are crucial for success.
    Yatheen Brahma
    Well I am in the early process of launch so I am still leaning and getting to know more about the producthunt and the launch.
    Grayson Carter
    Pre-launch feedback was invaluable for refining features. But the most surprising insights came from post-launch user feedback. It highlighted unexpected use cases and areas for improvement.
    Anthony Wright
    Before launch, I thought the product would speak for itself. After launch, realized strong PR is key! Wish I'd put more effort into generating pre-launch buz
    Thomas Wright
    We had goals and targets pre-launch, but post-launch data revealed surprising user behavior. We pivoted marketing strategies based on which features resonated most, leading to a more targeted and effective approach.
    Thomas Turner
    Pre-launch feedback was valuable, but it couldn't predict everything. Post-launch user feedback was a goldmine! It revealed unexpected use cases, pain points, and areas for improvement that shaped our product roadmap.
    David Walker
    Pre-launch, I thought our product's features would sell themselves. Boy, was I wrong! After launch, it became clear that strong marketing and user education were crucial to driving adoption. We had to adapt our strategy quickly.
    Indian Shayari
    its really hard to launch anything before you have to plan customize team work like when i started my first project it was reaally hard in starting it is a website ( https://reminiproapp.com/remini-... ) its customization and content designing were too hard but after launching it iam very glad that i work that time hard and today iam feeling very good and proud