• Subscribe
  • What AI tools you are using as a founder?

Bayazid Malikov
    12 replies

Replies

Prem Saini
    Zixflow right now
    Arzu Safarova
    Lumen5 for social media content creation
    Bayazid Malikov
    @arzu_safarova I have used Lumen5 too. Very useful for fast content creation especially with the paid version which has way higher video quality.
    André J
    For copy: Namelix, grammarly, chatgpt 3.5, For code: "GitHub copilot chat" and "phind". I wish there was an ai tool that worked with AirTable tho. That would unleash so much power. Think: Populate airtable with investor list. Query the database with advance searches. Which investor works with early stage and focus on b2c and invests in the nordics.
    Bayazid Malikov
    @sentry_co There are certainly huge lists which you can mine for information manually but I haven't seen such a tool. Could be very useful indeed.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    tbh i'm more interested in fine tune models. Have a plan to create some for specific needs. ( :
    Bayazid Malikov
    @istiakahmad best thing to do in this age. Fundraising could be a place to focus on. @sentry_co your idea to build a tool with AirTable could be a hit. A lot of us struggle precisely with that.
    André J
    @istiakahmad @bayazid_malikov No one is working on this. It's so strange. Ive seen 1000s of chatbots launched on producthunt this year, they all work with pdfs and websites etc. Not a single one thought about connecting with airtable. The official database on the internet. it's a blue ocean.
    Lol I’m non technical and an old soul. So just chat GPT for copywriting and questioning. How about you Bayazid?
    Parth Kunjir
    Hey everyone! Just wanted to share a tool that's been a total game-changer for me as a founder – Notion! It's my go-to for running the whole startup show. 😄 And guess what? I've cooked up a handy template called FounderBoss that's been a real time and money saver for me. We're getting ready to drop it on Product Hunt soon! Ever thought about running your startup on Notion? Check it out at https://notionboss.com/ and let me know what you think!
    Yavuz Tunc Emran
    Quillbot is a good AI tool