What AI are you working on?

Naveed Rehman
43 replies
Text-to-Text Text-to-Image Image-to-Video or what ???

Replies

Arz
A Tool that gets you email from any website. Making it easier to reach out to your prospects. Say goodbye to manual email finding.
Naveed Rehman
@arzmn aren't they usually contact@ info@ chat@... and most popular no-reply@... ?
Arz
@naveed_rehman Yes. But getting the right ones is important. Or you may hurt your email domain if it’s sending email to unknown addresses.
Naveed Rehman
@arzmn Oh, there are many services that you can use to find out the authenticity of email address without sending any email.
Nico Spijker
Text-to-text, text-to-image coming soon as well hopefully so we'd be covering both.
Carol Moh
Text to speech Speech to text Text to image Text to text And more to come for 2024! 🥳
Mansi Trivedi
I'm here for the answers...
Arz
@mansi_trivedi1 Lol same Mansi :D
Martin Kristiansen
Mostly image-to-image but with some text-to-image and hopefully soon some video thrown in the mix too
Joe
A few things: > Text-to-Image > Image-to image > Image-to-motion > Motion-to-motion With a lot more control for the creator.
Naveed Rehman
@joe___b Motion-to-Motion gonna be fun ;)
Sagar Patel
Text to text mostly. I do hope to go to image-to-txt soon! Multimodal seems to be the way to go.
Naveed Rehman
@sagarpatel10 With image-to-text, you mean reverse prompting?
Sagar Patel
@naveed_rehman I mean answering questions about image for example what objects are there in images etc like that.
Richard Green
Ebook lead generation creator.....no code as marketer. if I can get this built, I will have no issue in marketing it.
Hugo Aguiar
Text-to-Text with focus in estimate tasks/projects.... https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Text-to-Text Text-to-Image Text-to-Video Text-to-Speech Speech-to-Text Image-to-Text Image-to-Video Video-to-Text Sound-to-Image Video-to-Sound Sound-to-Video Text-to-3D Modeling
Yokiiiii
@amorson Cool. I'll give it an upvote. Shall we connect on LinkedIn?
@naveed_rehman I just have to XD launch soon... 🤫
Oanh Le
Text-to-Text Text-to-Image
Ashley
text-to-text and image-to-image lol
Will_z
Agent Collaboration-Network, so that one prompt can be assigned to multiple agents
AmazingSylvia
AI companion,check it on my hub page plz if u are interested.