What activities make you feel energized and ready to start the day?

PRIYANKA MANDAL
23 replies
I start my day with a cup of coffee. After that, I usually spend a few minutes planning my day, which helps me feel organized and ready to tackle my tasks.

Replies

Abhishek Gharat
I've been listening to sounds of "Om" to clear some brain fog.
Abhishek Gharat
@priyankamandal Mostly after waking up from bed. About 30m - 1hour. Currently trying to find out the most soothing "Om" playlists.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@enthukutlet Great. How long do you usually listen to it in the morning?
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@enthukutlet Dedicating 30 minutes to an hour to listen to "Om" sounds must be so refreshing. If you find any particularly soothing playlists, please share! I'm interested in giving it a try.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@busmark_w_nika That's awesome Nika. I'm thinking of incorporating some exercise into my routine as well.
Muzammil Merchant
@busmark_w_nika I agree. Morning workouts are the best way to motivate and clarify one's thoughts for the day. I would also suggest reading a book or taking a walk during sunrise. I've realized it keeps me fresh personally.
Muzammil Merchant
@busmark_w_nika I was recently reading the book 'Obviously Awesome' by April Dunford. It talks largely about brand positioning.
Emily Willis
Morning walk with my doggo! Then a cup of hot chai & healthy breaky πŸ˜‹
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@emily_willis1 I love pets as well Emily. sounds like a perfect way to start the day.
Zenda
Coffee too, coffee save my entire day πŸ˜‚
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@zenda1122 me also Zenda. I can't imagine starting my day without it.
ISTIAK AHMAD
mine is a bit weird though πŸ˜…
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@istiakahmad Everyone has their own unique way of starting the day. πŸ˜…
Elias Ari
Launching soon!
I try to drink my first cup of coffee at least an hour after waking up, followed by a proper warm-up and a workout. Works like a charm for me.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@elias_ari That sounds like a great routine Elias.
Natalia Toth
Morning walk in fresh air, definitely!
PRIYANKA MANDAL
@natalia_toth There's nothing like starting the day with some fresh air and a bit of movement Natalia.
Dave Lavinsky
I take my dog for a walk and then take a shower...and end the shower with a minute of cold water...and then, I'm fully ready to start the day!
Marie-Philippe Leblanc
Coffeeeeeeeeee
Launching soon!
A morning workout routine improves overall productivity throughout the day. Problem: Struggling to create and publish engaging content consistently. Contentify can automate content creation and publishing across various platforms, ensuring a steady stream of high-quality content. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Gurkaran Singh
Getting revved up for the day is like booting up a computer - gotta have that morning coffee and a quick planning session to run smoothly! How do you kickstart your mornings to feel unstoppable?