• Subscribe
  • What activities in the morning give you energy for the whole day?

Patryk Pijanowski
    15 replies
    Hi, I'm curious what activities you do in the morning to have energy for the whole day :D A valuable breakfast? Do you exercise? Or do you meditate or read a book?

Replies

James Chappel
    Starting my day with a strong cup of coffee and some stretching always gets me energized.
    Natalia Demianenko
    For me, the best way to start the day is by spending a little extra time in bed with my husband and our son. Seeing my little boy's smile as he wakes up fills me with so much joy and energy! 😊 After that, a delicious breakfast and a cup of good coffee are must-haves to keep me energized and ready to take on the day. How about you?
    Udaya Sri
    I noticed that a bit of exercise made my day more energetic and kept me motivated all day long.
    Julia Watson
    I find that a good workout and healthy breakfast set me up for a productivity day.
    Noora Mccluskey
    Meditation and quick read help me start my day focused and energized.
    Saturnina Brigante
    A solid breakfast, and some light stretching are my go to morning energizers.
    John Brown
    A quick workout or run in the morning really wakes me up and sets a positive tone for the day.
    Umar Aziz
    Planning my day and setting goals in the morning helps me stay motivated and full of energy.
    Fletcher Graham
    I love starting my day with a nutritious breakfast and a few minutes of stretching. It really sets a positive tone for the rest of the day.
    Nathan Cooper
    I usually start with a cup of green tea and some light yoga to wake up my body. : )
    Jiyo Root
    I tried meditating in the morning, but honestly, it didn’t make a big difference for me. I think I need something more physical to really boost my energy. I’m now focusing on a solid breakfast and a short workout instead.
    Alexander Kovalov
    Wake up at 5:30 Water and pray Skip breakfast Hit the gym and I am ready to hit the world before mids wake up
    Muhammad Daffa Shiddiq
    Morning stretches and a healthy breakfast, they kickstart my day with energy!
    Huge
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    Wake up naturally