• Subscribe
  • What activities help you relax and enjoy a weekend holiday?

Ernest Wolfe
    42 replies

Replies

Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    Relaxing and enjoying a weekend holiday often means exploring nature, reading a good book, or catching up on a favorite show. How about you?
    Shayan Ali Bakhsh | RoboDialog.com
    @abod_rehman Reading a book ? Bro pleaaseeee. Its holiday please 😂
    Goluraja
    @abod_rehman @shayan_ali_bakhsh Why not a book! For some of us book reading is a way to relax and enjoy.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I mostly enjoy my weekend with a good TV show. Spending quality time with friends and family is also great. :D How do you plan on spending the weekend?
    Muhammad Hassan
    Spending time outdoors, you are trying new recipes or unwinding with a good movie. How do you like to spend your weekends?
    YanXu
    Turn off job-related message notifications
    Evan Christopher
    Playing games and having quality time with your loved ones :))
    Johny burg
    A quiet hike through nature and curling up with a good book are my go to ways to unwind and enjoy the weekend.
    Luka Brzin
    Doing sports, reading and coffee dates with my mates :)
    Jonathan Monroe
    Cooking a nice meal and then watching a movie with friends is my go-to weekend activity."
    Laiba Asghar
    Spending time with family, playing board games, and just having fun together really makes my weekend.
    Joseph Parker
    Cooking is my go to activity for a relaxing weekend. I enjoy trying out new recipes and experimenting with different ingredients.
    Eveertee
    Hiking or chilling in a park helps me unwind and enjoy my time off
    Sajin S
    Go for a long drive or visit the beach.
    Sitara Ismail
    I like reading or binge watching shows to relax on weekends
    Lee
    I love spending my weekend holidays exploring new places with my friends in my city or outside the city.
    Walter
    I like to go for a long walk in nature. It is extremely soothing as well, and it just clears my head .
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    I love taking long walks in nature, diving into a good book, and exploring new photography spots.
    Cooking a nice meal and enjoying it with friends or family is my go-to for a relaxing weekend.
    Richard Lewis
    Unwinding at the end of long day with warm tea and a good book is what I consider to be best for my soul.
    Richard Powell
    I find relaxing by cooking a nice meal or trying out new recipes helps me enjoy the weekend.
    Juhi Desai
    Reading, watching a web series or a movie and spending time with my family also cooking.