• Subscribe
  • What about is SEO?

Many people think that SEO is only about: 💰 Ranking first on Google. But what is SEO about? ✏️ Keyword research ✏️ Content creation and tweaking ✏️ Site optimization ✏️ Link building ✏️ Relationship building ✏️ Image optimization ✏️ Localization ✏️ Directory & PR ✏️ Data analysis ✏️ A/B testing But the question is? Will SEO be replaced if we get answers from AI? Let's discuss this.

Replies

Christopher Fletcher
    You're absolutely right! I'm currently browsing for an outstanding seo consulting company to optimize my online presence. Is someone here worked with a reputable firm that provides skilled SEO consultancy services? I would like to know about your experiences and any ideas you have regarding what makes a consulting firm unique. My goal is to improve the search engine rankings of my website and drive more focused traffic.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @christopherafletcher Thank you, Christopher, for your approvement!
    Mohammad Elzahaby
    I believe content Is king, then link building.
    @mohammad_elzahaby My friend says also that "Content is King and delivery is Kong." 😃
    Inid Leksina
    I think a big part of SEO will now be how much real value can your content bring to users.
    @inid_leksina Do you think that OpenAI will incorporate content into ChatGPT results based on the ad spend that advertisers are willing to offer, once it has been included?
    Inid Leksina
    @busmark_w_nika who knows ay 🤷🏻‍♂️