• Subscribe
  • What about is SEO?

Many people think that SEO is only about: 💰 Ranking first on Google. But what is SEO about? ✏️ Keyword research ✏️ Content creation and tweaking ✏️ Site optimization ✏️ Link building ✏️ Relationship building ✏️ Image optimization ✏️ Localization ✏️ Directory & PR ✏️ Data analysis ✏️ A/B testing But the question is? Will SEO be replaced if we get answers from AI? Let's discuss this.

Replies

Inid Leksina
    I think a big part of SEO will now be how much real value can your content bring to users.
    Inid Leksina
    @busmark_w_nika who knows ay 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @inid_leksina Do you think that OpenAI will incorporate content into ChatGPT results based on the ad spend that advertisers are willing to offer, once it has been included?
    Mohammad Elzahaby
    I believe content Is king, then link building.
    @mohammad_elzahaby My friend says also that "Content is King and delivery is Kong." 😃
    Christopher Fletcher
    You're absolutely right! I'm currently browsing for an outstanding seo consulting company to optimize my online presence. Is someone here worked with a reputable firm that provides skilled SEO consultancy services? I would like to know about your experiences and any ideas you have regarding what makes a consulting firm unique. My goal is to improve the search engine rankings of my website and drive more focused traffic.
    @christopherafletcher Thank you, Christopher, for your approvement!