• Subscribe
  • Well, hello PH community!

Artem Astakhov
    7 replies
    Hey, I'm Art. Kept you waiting, huh? I'm living in Portugal and working remotely as a Product Manager for a Swiss-based company that builds a cybersecurity platform. I was lucky enough to experience a ton of things throughout my life, from working in a factory building press brake machines to doing electrical engineering on a vessel. In 2019, I transitioned to a role in IT, and it felt great to find a place where I truly belonged. These diverse experiences have given me a rich perspective and shaped me into a well-versed professional, ready to solve any problem and dive deep to figure stuff out. In one year, I moved from content creator at a design studio (heartbeat.ua) to Account Manager and finally Project Lead. Over my 4 years in a design studio setting, I collaborated with 30+ product teams, gaining an entrepreneurial perspective on industries, customers, real-world problems, and how they're being solved. Working on brand and design projects for cybersecurity products has especially thrilled me. And when one client I've worked with offered me a role to bring his cybersecurity product to life, I didn't hesitate and just went for the chance. All in all, after 4 years at a UI/UX design studio, I joined https://deepengine.io. So far it's been amazing, this new journey at a cybersecurity startup let me make bold decisions and feel the impact of my work. Our mission is to create a valuable, easy-to-use, user-centric product. We'll see how it pays off when we launch our product live between late August and mid-September. Stay tuned! Art

Replies

Bill Harris
    Hey there, Art! I'm just joining the community, too. Can't wait to follow along on your way to success!
    Sebastian Kraus
    Hey @mordehaus I hope your launch will be successful 🚀 I followed you to get notified. Keep up the good work.
    Zenda
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    Welcome! Looking forward your product.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey Art, your career journey sounds like a cybersecurity maze with hidden levels unlocked! Transitioning from content creator to Project Lead is like leveling up in a real-life RPG. Can't wait to see your cybersecurity product launch; it's like waiting for a final boss battle in a video game!