Well, hello PH community!

Artem Astakhov
7 replies
Hey, I'm Art. Kept you waiting, huh? I'm living in Portugal and working remotely as a Product Manager for a Swiss-based company that builds a cybersecurity platform. I was lucky enough to experience a ton of things throughout my life, from working in a factory building press brake machines to doing electrical engineering on a vessel. In 2019, I transitioned to a role in IT, and it felt great to find a place where I truly belonged. These diverse experiences have given me a rich perspective and shaped me into a well-versed professional, ready to solve any problem and dive deep to figure stuff out. In one year, I moved from content creator at a design studio (heartbeat.ua) to Account Manager and finally Project Lead. Over my 4 years in a design studio setting, I collaborated with 30+ product teams, gaining an entrepreneurial perspective on industries, customers, real-world problems, and how they're being solved. Working on brand and design projects for cybersecurity products has especially thrilled me. And when one client I've worked with offered me a role to bring his cybersecurity product to life, I didn't hesitate and just went for the chance. All in all, after 4 years at a UI/UX design studio, I joined https://deepengine.io. So far it's been amazing, this new journey at a cybersecurity startup let me make bold decisions and feel the impact of my work. Our mission is to create a valuable, easy-to-use, user-centric product. We'll see how it pays off when we launch our product live between late August and mid-September. Stay tuned! Art

Replies

Sebastian Kraus
Hey @mordehaus I hope your launch will be successful 🚀 I followed you to get notified. Keep up the good work.
Zenda
Welcome! Looking forward your product.
Bill Harris
Hey there, Art! I'm just joining the community, too. Can't wait to follow along on your way to success!
Gurkaran Singh
Hey Art, your career journey sounds like a cybersecurity maze with hidden levels unlocked! Transitioning from content creator to Project Lead is like leveling up in a real-life RPG. Can't wait to see your cybersecurity product launch; it's like waiting for a final boss battle in a video game!