• Subscribe
  • Weekend is here!

Ibileke Samuel
    32 replies
    It’s the weekend, share what you are doing this weekend to cool off!πŸ˜‡

Replies

thina samin
    Just watched 'A quiet place', last night.
    Jaimy James
    It's time to unwind and recharge for the weekend
    April-li
    πŸ‘Lay down all day, then sit on the couch and start watching TV
    Ibileke Samuel
    @aprilll πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚all day?
    Abhra Ch.
    @theonlyleke Yay, weekend vibes! πŸ˜„ I'm planning to hit the beach and soak up some sun. πŸ–οΈ How about you? Any exciting plans for the weekend? πŸ˜†
    gill richardson
    Have a nice weekend, everyone! I’m going to spend the entire weekend studying, but honestly, I’m excited about it. I’ve enrolled in a course with BrainStation, and after reading numerous BrainStation reviews, I’m confident that I made the right choice. The reviews consistently highlight the quality of their curriculum, the expertise of their instructors, and the practical, hands-on learning experiences they offer.
    alex Ivanovski
    happy weekend guys
    Kushagra Singh
    on producthunt? damn bro! 🫑 maybe he thinks he can blow up building products like he's doing with music. πŸ€ͺ
    ColeN
    And I'm planning to launch my app tomorrow
    Demetre Mildiani
    Let's go weekend warriors!
    Gurkaran Singh
    This weekend, I'm planning to chill like a server in an air-conditioned data center! How about you? How are you beating the heat in style? 😎
    Andrew C.
    what are you upto this weekend ?
    Ibileke Samuel
    @andrewcanday hanging out with friends, you?
    Andrew C.
    @theonlyleke lol.... by the time i saw you msg... its monday morning. Either way... i hit the gym... went to church... and then attended a finance seminar in the evening.
    Kehui Guo
    Watch Wimbledon:)) 🎾
    CY Zhou
    Enjoy your weekend, Ibileke Samuel! Hope you get to relax and have some fun.
    Cedric Mathias
    Just relax and start binge watching.
    Mileva
    I went to the mountains with my friends over the weekend and had lots of fun. It was so enjoyable.