Watch Wimbledon:)) 🎾
    Jaimy James
    It's time to unwind and recharge for the weekend
    April-li
    πŸ‘Lay down all day, then sit on the couch and start watching TV
    Ibileke Samuel
    @aprilll πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚all day?
    Abhra Ch.
    @theonlyleke Yay, weekend vibes! πŸ˜„ I'm planning to hit the beach and soak up some sun. πŸ–οΈ How about you? Any exciting plans for the weekend? πŸ˜†
    gill richardson
    Have a nice weekend, everyone! I’m going to spend the entire weekend studying, but honestly, I’m excited about it. I’ve enrolled in a course with BrainStation, and after reading numerous BrainStation reviews, I’m confident that I made the right choice. The reviews consistently highlight the quality of their curriculum, the expertise of their instructors, and the practical, hands-on learning experiences they offer.
    alex Ivanovski
    happy weekend guys
    Kushagra Singh
    on producthunt? damn bro! 🫑 maybe he thinks he can blow up building products like he's doing with music. πŸ€ͺ
    ColeN
    And I'm planning to launch my app tomorrow
    Demetre Mildiani
    Let's go weekend warriors!
    Gurkaran Singh
    This weekend, I'm planning to chill like a server in an air-conditioned data center! How about you? How are you beating the heat in style? 😎
    Andrew C.
    what are you upto this weekend ?
    Ibileke Samuel
    @andrewcanday hanging out with friends, you?
    Andrew C.
    @theonlyleke lol.... by the time i saw you msg... its monday morning. Either way... i hit the gym... went to church... and then attended a finance seminar in the evening.
    thina samin
    Just watched 'A quiet place', last night.
    CY Zhou
    Enjoy your weekend, Ibileke Samuel! Hope you get to relax and have some fun.
    Cedric Mathias
    Just relax and start binge watching.
    Mileva
    I went to the mountains with my friends over the weekend and had lots of fun. It was so enjoyable.