• Subscribe
  • We're live guys πŸš€ AMA CEO of Clustr.io

Tim Cherkasov
    38 replies
    Gigantic thanks to all of you for the continuous feedback and supportπŸ™ https://www.producthunt.com/posts/clustr

Replies

Irina Ivashchinenko
    Good luck, and congrats! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    @iren_ivashchinenko wow thank you loads!!
    Alina S.
    How you came up with the idea of your app?
    @alina_s_1 Great question - when I worked for a crypto hedge fund, all my friends always asked me to advice, so we decided to build something to help them out!
    Artur Romanov
    What makes Clustr different in comparison to existing applications which allow users to create demo portfolios?
    @arthur_romanov another great question - we use live data and actually grade every single crypto startup with a heavy due diligence process
    Anna Pastukhova
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    @anna_pastukhova Thank you for your support
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Congratulation Tim πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    @neha_joshi8 thank you loads Neha, much appreciated
    @serhii_uspenskyi Thank you Serhii, glad you liked the product.
    @alex_petruchio thank you for your support
    Oleg Eltsov
    Congrats! πŸŽ‰
    @oleg_eltsov thank you for your support Oleg
    Veronika
    Great project, I was happy to see such a wide range of coins and insights for each:) Question- what did you find most challenging within Clustr production and also which new features are you planning to add?
    @veronikabutrim Thanks a bunch Veronika, our next feature would focus on thematic descovery
    Dmitriy Pegov
    Best of luck! πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
    @dmitriy_pegov thank you Dimitriy
    Divine Rivers
    Awesome, good luck today
    Divine Rivers
    @timcha We just launched The Marketplace for Everyday Professionals to supplement their Salary today for sign-ups. Check it out at TheCareering.com My Co-Founder and I are looking for feedback from other Founders and builders as we are first-time Founders. Would love to hear your thoughts on everything from design, flow, idea, our solution, problem, and Marketing. More Info producthunt.com/discussions/we-just-launched-and-careering-is-now-live-looking-for-all-the-feedback-we-can-get-thanks
    Marco Garcia
    Congrats on the launch. Which is your top metric?
    @donmarco thank you Marco. It has to be the proxy we created called β€˜protocol market fit’ a play on PMF haha
    Tim Boulay
    Shout out for you
    @timboulay thanks to Tim, from Tim
    Allison Ly
    Congratulations!
    @allison_ly thank you loads Allison
    emmanuel Onuoha
    What's your tip to building community on product hunt for product launch?
    @emmanuelonuoha wow there are loads of tips, we can sit here for hours discussing them. Target your audience is my best tip!
    emmanuel Onuoha
    @timcha it would be a great one to host a conversation around it. Sure a lot of folks from the PH community will participate
    Kunal Mehta
    Congratulations!!! πŸš€