• Subscribe
  • We're live guys πŸš€ AMA CEO of Clustr.io

Tim Cherkasov
    38 replies
    Gigantic thanks to all of you for the continuous feedback and supportπŸ™ https://www.producthunt.com/posts/clustr

Replies

Artur Romanov
    What makes Clustr different in comparison to existing applications which allow users to create demo portfolios?
    @arthur_romanov another great question - we use live data and actually grade every single crypto startup with a heavy due diligence process
    Alina S.
    How you came up with the idea of your app?
    @alina_s_1 Great question - when I worked for a crypto hedge fund, all my friends always asked me to advice, so we decided to build something to help them out!
    Anna Pastukhova
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    @anna_pastukhova Thank you for your support
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Congratulation Tim πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    @neha_joshi8 thank you loads Neha, much appreciated
    @serhii_uspenskyi Thank you Serhii, glad you liked the product.
    @alex_petruchio thank you for your support
    Oleg Eltsov
    Congrats! πŸŽ‰
    @oleg_eltsov thank you for your support Oleg
    Veronika
    Great project, I was happy to see such a wide range of coins and insights for each:) Question- what did you find most challenging within Clustr production and also which new features are you planning to add?
    @veronikabutrim Thanks a bunch Veronika, our next feature would focus on thematic descovery
    Dmitriy Pegov
    Best of luck! πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
    @dmitriy_pegov thank you Dimitriy
    Irina Ivashchinenko
    Good luck, and congrats! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
    @iren_ivashchinenko wow thank you loads!!
    Divine Rivers
    Awesome, good luck today
    Divine Rivers
    @timcha We just launched The Marketplace for Everyday Professionals to supplement their Salary today for sign-ups. Check it out at TheCareering.com My Co-Founder and I are looking for feedback from other Founders and builders as we are first-time Founders. Would love to hear your thoughts on everything from design, flow, idea, our solution, problem, and Marketing. More Info producthunt.com/discussions/we-just-launched-and-careering-is-now-live-looking-for-all-the-feedback-we-can-get-thanks
    Marco Garcia
    Congrats on the launch. Which is your top metric?
    @donmarco thank you Marco. It has to be the proxy we created called β€˜protocol market fit’ a play on PMF haha
    Tim Boulay
    Shout out for you
    @timboulay thanks to Tim, from Tim
    Allison Ly
    Congratulations!
    @allison_ly thank you loads Allison
    emmanuel Onuoha
    What's your tip to building community on product hunt for product launch?
    @emmanuelonuoha wow there are loads of tips, we can sit here for hours discussing them. Target your audience is my best tip!
    emmanuel Onuoha
    @timcha it would be a great one to host a conversation around it. Sure a lot of folks from the PH community will participate
    Kunal Mehta
    Congratulations!!! πŸš€