• Subscribe
  • We just launched Pentest Copilot

Kathan Desai
    8 replies
    We made a tool that helps people hack (ethically). Top Reasons to Try Pentest Copilot Today: First-of-its-kind Context Awareness: As the first AI tool in the cybersecurity space, Pentest Copilot uniquely understands the context of your pentesting engagement, helping you zero in on relevant vulnerabilities. Natural Language to Bash: With automated command generation, simply tell Copilot your preferred tools and watch it translate your requirements into bash commands. The manual labor is a thing of the past. No More Note-Flipping: Say goodbye to sifting through forums or outdated documentation. Copilot keeps you aligned with the latest techniques, eliminating information overload. Flexible Execution Environments: Choose between local or cloud-based command execution in a managed sandbox. Even better, connect your sandbox directly to the target subnet via VPN and execute your hacks online. Versatile Testing Grounds: Test the waters on TryHackMe, HackTheBox, or your own systems (with permission, of course), ensuring a comprehensive pentesting experience. Do share your thoughts on the tool!

Replies

Kevin Van Haesendonck
    I'm checking this out! It's always been a dream of mine, and maybe your tool can help me get started! I'd appreciate if you checked out our product as well!
    Olena Bomko
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    The LinkedIn Inbound Playbook
    Already supported! Good luck 😊
    Congrats on your launch! We are live as well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Ruvim Rubish
    Congrats on your lunch! 😊
    Sophia Emma
    Great tool. all the best with your future goals.