• Subscribe
  • We are neetoForm launching today ๐ŸŽ‰

T Sudhish Nair
    12 replies
    Today we are so much excited to launch neetoForm - our online form builder tool. Everyone can checkout the product and support us by providing your valuable feedback: https://www.producthunt.com/products/neetoform neetoForm is a form builder that allows you to create forms with features like conditional logic & automation rules. After collecting data, you can segment submissions and send email, SMS & WhatsApp messages.

Replies

Johny burg
    congratulation
    James Stenly
    All the best for the launch.
    Congratulations on launching neetoForm, Sudhish! It sounds like a versatile tool with its automation featuresโ€”I'm keen to explore it and see how it can enhance data collection and communication workflows. ๐ŸŽ‰
    T Sudhish Nair
    @xyz_333 Thanks and looking forward to your valuable feedback. Hoping to see you soon using neetoForm. All the best for your product launch.
    Jamie L
    Congratulations on launching neetoForm, Sudhish! The features like conditional logic and automation rules sound like a game-changer for data collection and communication.
    Vincent Xu
    Congratulations on the launch of neetoForm, Sudhish! It's exciting to see a new form builder that not only simplifies data collection but also includes smart features like conditional logic and communication integrationโ€”I'm looking forward to trying it out and sharing my thoughts.
    T Sudhish Nair
    Thanks @cen_xu. Happy to hear that. Looking forward to your feedback once you start using neetoForm. Let me know when you start using neetoForm.
    Ruvim Rubish
    Big Congratulations! ๐Ÿ”ฅ
    Alice Goode
    congratulation T Sudhish Nair