• Subscribe
  • We are neetoForm launching today ๐ŸŽ‰

T Sudhish Nair
    12 replies
    Today we are so much excited to launch neetoForm - our online form builder tool. Everyone can checkout the product and support us by providing your valuable feedback: https://www.producthunt.com/products/neetoform neetoForm is a form builder that allows you to create forms with features like conditional logic & automation rules. After collecting data, you can segment submissions and send email, SMS & WhatsApp messages.

Replies

James Stenly
    All the best for the launch.
    Congratulations on launching neetoForm, Sudhish! It sounds like a versatile tool with its automation featuresโ€”I'm keen to explore it and see how it can enhance data collection and communication workflows. ๐ŸŽ‰
    T Sudhish Nair
    @xyz_333 Thanks and looking forward to your valuable feedback. Hoping to see you soon using neetoForm. All the best for your product launch.
    Jamie L
    Congratulations on launching neetoForm, Sudhish! The features like conditional logic and automation rules sound like a game-changer for data collection and communication.
    Vincent Xu
    Congratulations on the launch of neetoForm, Sudhish! It's exciting to see a new form builder that not only simplifies data collection but also includes smart features like conditional logic and communication integrationโ€”I'm looking forward to trying it out and sharing my thoughts.
    T Sudhish Nair
    Thanks @cen_xu. Happy to hear that. Looking forward to your feedback once you start using neetoForm. Let me know when you start using neetoForm.
    Ruvim Rubish
    Big Congratulations! ๐Ÿ”ฅ
    Johny burg
    congratulation
    Alice Goode
    congratulation T Sudhish Nair