• Subscribe
  • Want to Boost Your MRR and Improve Sales Effectiveness? Play This Free Game 🕹

Ghulam Abbas
    3 replies
    Simple, fun, interactive – but the learning resource goes deep! Tons of sales tips, word-for-word what to say to prospects to turn them into paying customers. Boost your MRR. Our friend @rowemore launched today Sales Likelihood Calculator Includes a full explanation of how to interpret your Score & exactly what you need to do (tactics) to close the deal. Learn Enterprise Software sales techniques (MEDDPICC) in the context of a little game, free forever. No more ramen revenue for you! It's gonna be all cocaine & champagne after you skill-up w/ this deceptively simple but very sophisticated resource.

Replies

Rowe Morehouse
    SUPER thanks for your kind words, @abbas143official. I was originally inspired because I had a screenshot I posted on slack that became popular even though the text was really small & blurry – people kept asking for better quality. I couldn't find my original doc, so I used an AI tool to OCR the old image, transform to csv, then threw it on the web & everybody said it was like the best sales training ever! – even for Devs & Designers. Eventually I turned it into a modern spreadsheet & then into a game, to make it more interactive and fun. In case you missed it, you can interpret your Score and your possibilities from a link inside the game … This is where the deep learning happens – you get tactics on exactly what to do next after playing. --
    Nicola Lanzilotto
    I tested Sales Likelihood Calculator and it's a fun, engaging, and effective tool that provide valuable insights into the sales process. Great work e good luck with the launch!