• Subscribe
  • Want to be a PH top product of the day in 2024?

Chad Carlson
    8 replies
    Of course you do. Its not just about having a great product, thorough preparation absolutely makes its own luck. We've done two Product Hunt launches, with another (Bloks feature updates) coming early this year. This is our playbook: https://www.bloks.app/post/how-to-launch-on-product-hunt-and-get-product-of-the-day And follow me here on PH for more realtime updates as we plan our 2024 launch of www.bloks.app

Replies

Khul Anwar
    Hubrank
    Hubrank
    Launching soon!
    Thanks for sharing, want to know what kind of deal to make top hunter accept to support our PH launch ? what offer you give to them ?
    Chad Carlson
    @khulanwar the support of a hunter (ours was @kevin) is having someone with a larger following hunt your product and kickstart its exposure the greater PH community.
    Khul Anwar
    Hubrank
    Hubrank
    Launching soon!
    @chad_carlson wow. i just know it from you. i think that we have offer something to them. then what support you ask from the top ten hunter ? is it review, feedback or what kind support ?
    Khul Anwar
    Hubrank
    Hubrank
    Launching soon!
    @chad_carlson Thank you very much Carlson. Learn a lot from you. Will practice what yo do for next launch. by the way, nice to meet you @kevin
    Chad Carlson
    @khulanwar Ours did at it no fee, that was common at the time, and believe it still is.
    Roland Marlow
    Great writeup, I wish you posted this a few weeks ago since I launched today but I will definitely use it for my next launch.
    Simon Rosner
    Great writeup, I wish you posted this a few weeks ago since I launched today but I will definitely use it for my next launch.
    Great article, I appreciate you sharing this. We are creating our launch page in a week!