• Subscribe
  • Want to be a PH top product of the day in 2024?

Chad Carlson
    8 replies
    Of course you do. Its not just about having a great product, thorough preparation absolutely makes its own luck. We've done two Product Hunt launches, with another (Bloks feature updates) coming early this year. This is our playbook: https://www.bloks.app/post/how-to-launch-on-product-hunt-and-get-product-of-the-day And follow me here on PH for more realtime updates as we plan our 2024 launch of www.bloks.app

Replies

Roland Marlow
    Great writeup, I wish you posted this a few weeks ago since I launched today but I will definitely use it for my next launch.
    Simon Rosner
    Great writeup, I wish you posted this a few weeks ago since I launched today but I will definitely use it for my next launch.
    Great article, I appreciate you sharing this. We are creating our launch page in a week!
    Khul Anwar
    Hubrank
    Hubrank
    Launching soon!
    Thanks for sharing, want to know what kind of deal to make top hunter accept to support our PH launch ? what offer you give to them ?
    Khul Anwar
    Hubrank
    Hubrank
    Launching soon!
    @chad_carlson wow. i just know it from you. i think that we have offer something to them. then what support you ask from the top ten hunter ? is it review, feedback or what kind support ?
    Chad Carlson
    @khulanwar the support of a hunter (ours was @kevin) is having someone with a larger following hunt your product and kickstart its exposure the greater PH community.
    Khul Anwar
    Hubrank
    Hubrank
    Launching soon!
    @chad_carlson Thank you very much Carlson. Learn a lot from you. Will practice what yo do for next launch. by the way, nice to meet you @kevin