TikTok - make your business go viral?

Karolina
6 replies
Hello! 😎 Quick question: do you use TikTok to promote your business? If yes, do you consider TikTok as a game-changer in your social media marketing? If no, do you plan to post content there?

Replies

Gurpinder Singh
Yes! TikTok is an amazing platform to promote your business. Create more videos where you talk about the transformation that people can achieve using your product/service.
Oscar Wehbe
We produced a TikTok video built for virality and put money behind daily PPC ads to gain reach and engagement. We had very positive results and are about to launch a second campaign. I certainly see it as a game-changer in the short-medium term but PPC ads are an unpredictable game so I'm strategizing a shift away from it.
Rich Watson
TikTok is good for business or startups. Now publishing the content needed to build enagement is a different topic.
Matteo Aliotta
Sure it Is. Look at this case study (a startup i personally support as Growth consultant) A low-code saas grown by 180k worldwide users, mostly by organic TikTok (!) https://www.indiehackers.com/pos...
Arpan
Definitely a good way to up your game!
Maali Baali
I don't think it's fair to say that TikTok is a game-changer in social media marketing. It's a platform, and as platforms go, it's pretty tame.