• Subscribe
  • Thoughts on 2023 overall? Happy with it?

Felya Bilgen
    6 replies
    Personally happy with 2023💖, but I have higher expectations for 2024 in terms of productivity and wealth 🔮

Replies

Rajesh Bhimani
    2023 has been an incredible journey, Felya! Grateful for the achievements and the lessons learned along the way. looking forward to the opportunities and adventures that 2024 holds! 😊
    Matej Cabadaj
    Exactly same as you! I am super grateful for 2023, but in 2024 I really want to make more significant changes ☺️ I am rooting for you, Felya! 😊
    Peter Puhov
    I have mixed feelings about 2023. On one hand, I established my startup, created my first app, and was very excited when it was approved by the App Store. However, I quickly realized that it was just the beginning. I average about two downloads per week. Now, I need to somehow let people know that my app exists :). I'm not sure if I'm good at it. So, 2024 may be a challenging year for me. Thank you @felicitias for this post, I wish you all Very Happy 2024!!!
    Nick
    I was really happy and grateful with 2023, it was a year that a lot of previous years extremely hard work finally paid off. I have even bigger aspirations for the future, and will have to work even harder for a couple more years, but I am doing what I love and I feel really fortunate and thankful for it. 😊🤗🎉
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Well, I haven't achieved what I want on the other hand, many things surprised me and made me happy. It is a year with a plus value in my life.
    Elena Tsemirava
    The year did not start very well because the first project failed. But it ends better, because a second one has appeared and we have high hopes for it. Happy New Year!