Thoughts on 2023 overall? Happy with it?

Felya Bilgen
6 replies
Personally happy with 2023💖, but I have higher expectations for 2024 in terms of productivity and wealth 🔮

Replies

Matej Cabadaj
Exactly same as you! I am super grateful for 2023, but in 2024 I really want to make more significant changes ☺️ I am rooting for you, Felya! 😊
Peter Puhov
I have mixed feelings about 2023. On one hand, I established my startup, created my first app, and was very excited when it was approved by the App Store. However, I quickly realized that it was just the beginning. I average about two downloads per week. Now, I need to somehow let people know that my app exists :). I'm not sure if I'm good at it. So, 2024 may be a challenging year for me. Thank you @felicitias for this post, I wish you all Very Happy 2024!!!
Nick
I was really happy and grateful with 2023, it was a year that a lot of previous years extremely hard work finally paid off. I have even bigger aspirations for the future, and will have to work even harder for a couple more years, but I am doing what I love and I feel really fortunate and thankful for it. 😊🤗🎉
Rajesh Bhimani
2023 has been an incredible journey, Felya! Grateful for the achievements and the lessons learned along the way. looking forward to the opportunities and adventures that 2024 holds! 😊
Business Marketing with Nika
Well, I haven't achieved what I want on the other hand, many things surprised me and made me happy. It is a year with a plus value in my life.
Elena Tsemirava
The year did not start very well because the first project failed. But it ends better, because a second one has appeared and we have high hopes for it. Happy New Year!