• Subscribe
  • This is not a post ๐Ÿ˜‚

PRIYANKA MANDAL
    65 replies
    Youโ€™re still here, huh? That means something caught your eye. So, what were you hoping to find? Take a moment, whatโ€™s really on your mind? What is it that you truly desire? -- Write in the comment section. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Replies

kennethmarko
    ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @kennethmarko ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I wish to make my discussions visible again. ๐Ÿ˜…
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @busmark_w_nika Ah, the classic โ€œInvisible Discussion Syndromeโ€ I hear itโ€™s highly contagious. Hope you find the cure soon.
    Almaz Zagidullin
    @busmark_w_nika I have the same problem! I wrote to support and they tried to help me, but the problem occurs from time to time
    @priyankamandal no, only have some bug on PH :D
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @busmark_w_nika dont know why. sometimes i face the same issue.
    @almaz_zagidullin we are together in this. ๐Ÿซ‚
    Udaya Sri
    First of all, I didnโ€™t expect this discussion to come up๐Ÿ˜…, especially given the number of errors Iโ€™ve run into over the past few days.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @udaya_sri Wow, who knew errors could spark such lively debates! Next time, Iโ€™ll bring popcorn to the error summit. ๐Ÿ˜…
    Derek Liu
    @udaya_sri Are you talking about error message like: "Oops, something went wrong on our end". I keep seeing this for the past two days when clicked on some posts, one of them is the post What did you want to be when you were a child? by @busmark_w_nika
    Udaya Sri
    @busmark_w_nika @derek_liu_dev Yes, I'm facing the same issue.
    @udaya_sri @derek_liu_dev Do not know what happened, I also contacted the support and they are trying to solve the issue. Maybe they are trying to change algo for Discussions? :D
    Derek Liu
    @busmark_w_nika Thanks! I contacted support few hours ago, no responses yet. Maybe they are too busy handling reports now.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Interesting take! It's thought-provoking to consider what draws us in. I'm curious to hear what others think too! XD
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @istiakahmad It's like a mystery novel where we all try to solve what makes us care. Canโ€™t wait for the plot twist in the comments. ๐Ÿ˜…
    Zenda
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    I hope to continuously launch my product on Product Hunt. This channel is very important. I'm launched today, but unfortunately it didn't make it into the Feature list.๐Ÿ˜ญ
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @zenda1122 Ah, the elusive Feature list, a bit like finding a unicorn ๐Ÿ˜ญ Keep at it, your moment of glory is just a launch away.
    YanXu
    My product is about to be released and I hope it to be on the Feature list!
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @all_appp_games Exciting times ahead. Good luck.
    Derek Liu
    It caught my eye because I got error when I try to make post under topic "Introduce Myself". I can find them under my activity tab, but when I click on it, it shows message: "Oops, something went wrong on our end". I can't even search it and it seems invisible in the discussion. Anyone experienced this?
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @derek_liu_dev Sounds like your introductions are playing hide and seek. ๐Ÿ˜‚Maybe theyโ€™re just too shy to mingle. Hope they show up soon.
    Derek Liu
    @priyankamandal You're right. It showed up just now. https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    I wish to become the KING of Product Hunt ๐Ÿ˜‚
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @hamza_afzal_butt Crown ready ๐Ÿ‘‘
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    I want my discussion to be visible on my PH again. :DDD Idk what's going on.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    What is happening to producthunt? I keep seeing those 500 errors!
    katheleen Chips
    I was actually just exploring and found the content really engaging. Iโ€™m curious about new tools or resources that can help streamline productivity. What do you recommend?
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @katheleen_chips Great to hear you found it engaging. I recommend checking out some project management tools; they can really boost productivity. Happy exploring.
    xavi
    @katheleen_chips Interesting that you are looking for such tools. There are a few good tools out there, select which one suits your needs. In fact, we are launching one soon- https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    James Edward Thompson
    ๐Ÿ˜‚ You're not alone! To make your discussions visible again, go to your profile settings, scroll down to 'Discussion Visibility', and toggle the setting to 'Public'. That should do the trick! ๐Ÿ‘ Let me know if you have any other questions.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @jamesedwardthompson Thanks for the tip. Iโ€™ll be toggling like a pro. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Sana Khan
    Haha, Iโ€™m still here because Iโ€™m intrigued!
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @s_ana_khan Intrigued? Sounds like the plot twist in a corporate thriller. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Canโ€™t wait to see what happens next.
    Olga iaLOVEnko
    I was just curious. And I'm happy with that. Keep being curious is a marker of being alive.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @olgaialovenko Love that perspective. Staying curious not only keeps us engaged but also opens up so many new opportunities. Keep exploring.
    Susan R. Pruitt
    Hi! Iโ€™m here because Iโ€™m interested in innovative solutions for personal and professional growth
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @susan_r_pruitt Exciting journey ahead. I love exploring innovative ideas for growth. Looking forward to seeing your insights.
    Bon
    This is not a comment.
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @bonvisions Finally, a comment that speaks to my inner philosopher. ๐Ÿ˜‚sometimes silence really is golden. Thanks for the thought provoking zen moment Bon.
    Debra Hetrick
    Honestly, I'm here for the new ideas. Whatโ€™s the latest project youโ€™re excited about?
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @debra_hetrick Great to hear you're seeking fresh ideas. I'm currently excited about a project that leverages AI for community engagement. What about you?
    Zane Ryan
    I keep getting page 500 errors lately
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @yixotieq Those 500 errors can be frustrating. Hope you find a solution soon.
    PriscillaIvy
    i still here because i am curious about it LOl!๐Ÿ˜
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @pris_cillalvy Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it sure is keeping you entertained ๐Ÿ˜
    Isabel
    I want to launch my product here, even if my account doesn't have many points ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @isabel_engineer Hey Isabel, even a small pond can have big fish!. Go for it and let us swim in your brilliance, point count be damned. ๐Ÿ˜