The Super Exclusive 10-Day Streak Club on ProductHunt! Membership Benefits? Oh, They're Real. 🚀

Vlad Burca
4 replies
So, I’ve achieved the astoundingly epic milestone of a 10-day streak. I know, I know, hold the applause. But here’s the twist: I’m on a mission to find my fellow 10-day streakers and, well, anyone else who wants in on this ultra-elite club. 👉 Membership Tiers: 1️⃣ 10+ days: Congratulations on surpassing my unbelievable achievement. Join as our “Been There, Done That” mentors. Your wisdom? Priceless. (Literally. I mean, it's free.) 2️⃣ Exactly 10 days: We’re basically streak twins. Let’s be besties! 3️⃣ Under 10 days: Welcome, future stars. As our “Soon-to-Be-Tens” mentees, you're just warming up! ----- 🏅 Exclusive Club Benefits: ⭐ Connect directly with me for… well, mostly banter and self-ironic jokes. ⭐ An official virtual high-five. ⭐ The satisfaction of being part of the coolest (and, admittedly, most random) club on PH. ----- Feeling intrigued? Ready for a whirlwind of modest milestones and cheeky chats? Drop a comment, slide into some DMs, and let’s make streak history! Join now, or wait another day and... just join then. 😜🚀 ⚠️ P.S. Hurry up and join before our extremely exclusive door (aka my attention span) closes! Tick-tock, the clock's ticking, and I might just get distracted by a shiny new 11-day badge. 😉🚪🕒

Replies

Henry Chang
Hi Vlad! Congrats on the 10-day streak!
@henry_8 Hey there! Thanks a ton! 😄 And massive shoutout to your rocking 2-day streak
I'm 6 days away from joining you ;) Wait for me!
@earl_c Haha, I see you! 🚀 6 days? That's practically around the corner. I'll keep the membership card warm for you. 😉🏁